Multimedia Producer Resume: Jason Rosette
Welcome to the Multimedia Producer Resume page for Jason Rosette - a Writer-Director, Video Content Producer and Communications Educator working in the USA and Internationally | www.jasonrosette.com
(MULTIMEDIA PRODUCER RESUME: TEXT VERSION)
US & INTERNATIONAL 1-866-959-3363 | FL (407) 254-0973
email@example.com | www.jasonrosette.com | Linkedin www.linkedin.com/in/jasonrosettecamerado
PROFILE & SUMMARY
Multimedia Producer with an Educator Background
• 12+ years experience as a video and multimedia developer, editor, and writer-producer. I deliver value to the education communications and entertainment sectors with long and short form factual/documentary videos, podcasts, marketing videos, promos, trailers, and more.
• Innovative and culture-focused communications instructor and trainer with 5000+ hours mentoring, lecturing, and coaching. Particularly experienced in diverse international collaborative environments with a global perspective.
• Experienced and creative visual storyteller with experience ranging from project development, script research and writing, preproduction, equipment procurement, talent and crew supervision, production, postproduction and delivery. Well versed in data analytics to maximize effectiveness of all content.
• Adept at interpreting and transforming concepts from varied stakeholders into high-quality productions for educational and promotional use.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Talent Direction & Coaching
Screen & Script Writing
Social Media Campaigns
Camerado Media New York, USA & ASEAN (Asia) 2006 – 2013 / 2014 - Present
Producer of compelling documentaries, scripted content, educational and promotional media
Multimedia Producer, Writer-Director
Devised, pitched, scripted, produced and directed content for a range of stakeholders including SMEs, NGOs, and private sector organizations. Created bids on ToRs and managed budgets. Shot and acquired content via DSLRs, mirrorless, ENG, and UAV (drone) systems. Supervised teams while coordinating with clients and vendors. Edited, mixed audio, spotted music cues, color graded, and output final programs. Devised and launched supporting social media campaigns, Wrote supporting copy for newsletters, web, social media, EPKs, and hard copy. Negotiated sales with broadcast entities. Supervised and managed archive of content.
• Fundraised, wrote, directed, co-produced, edited, and narrated the award winning feature length documentary, 'BookWars', now part of the Museum of Modern Art circulating film library. Aside from creative inputs, also managed and negotiated international TV sales generating a 25:1 ROI.
• Directed prosocial video for clients including WildAid, Fauna and Flora International, USAID/DAI, Microsoft Philanthropies, Asia, and others (see portfolio at www.jasonrosette.com) Reported to a diverse range of stakeholders and clients including minorities and underrepresented groups. Coached and directed non-actors, indigenous peoples, and children to deliver authentic testimony on camera.
• Researched and wrote scripts and screenplays as writer, co-writer, and script doctor. Clients include Imagimax, Ltd, Studio Asia, and others. (See IMDB at https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0742891 for credits) Entertainment-themed projects included: 'Swordsman' (Feature screenplay set in 17th Century China); 'Pirate's Curse' (TV movie set in contemporary Thailand)
• Founded and managed two regional film festivals in ASEAN (Asia), the CamboFest (Cambodia) and the Bangkok IndieFest (Thailand). Supervised associates, curated screeners, produced trailers and promotional graphics, directed social media and crowdfunding campaigns, liaised with filmmakers. Successfully secured sponsors including Epson, Singha Beer, Apple, the US Embassy, and others.
• I continued producing on a project-by-project basis while undertaking part time teaching positions. (From 2013-2014 I took a full hiatus to work at the US Embassy, Rangoon as an educator)
Limkokwing University of Creative Technology, Phnom Penh, Cambodia 2017 – 2019
Private Malaysia-based university with international campuses, dedicated to digital design and creative arts education
Multimedia Design Lecturer
Taught a range of multimedia and design related modules while developing complete course materials and syllabus according to my expertise. Courses included bachelor level studies in video and motion graphics production, design management, interaction design principles, computer graphics, and screenwriting.
• Successfully led and supervised classes of 25+ students in a global university setting
• Implemented surveys and research methodologies in to identify existing gaps in student experiences
• Applications taught: Adobe Premiere; After Effects; Intro to Unity; Photoshop; Intro to Blender;
StockMediaWorld 2013 – 2019
Producer of niche-specific stock footage and audio media with a global perspective
Produced niche-specific video and audio content for distribution on a range of platforms including Getty, Shutterstock, Pond5, Adobe Stock, and others.
• Analyzed briefs and market trends to strategize shoots; devised keywords for SEO-positive results.
• Sourced models, locations, crew, and hardware; directed talent; operated video and stills cameras.
• Edited video on Adobe Premiere Pro; used Adobe Lightroom to manage and edit stills.
• Tracked and coordinated distribution of content to multiple platforms using custom-implemented cloud services. Organized assets using DAMinion and other solutions.
American Center, US Embassy Rangoon Yangon, Myanmar 2013 – 2014
EFL Lecturer and Youth Club Monitor
Taught English as a Foreign Language (EFL) at the American Center, Rangoon (Burma). Courses included modules in critical thinking, academic writing, speaking and listening, and grammar. Worked individually and with colleagues to develop and deliver materials while providing guidance to students on an individual basis.
Bachelor of Fine Arts, Film & TV Production
New York University, New York, NY
Master of Arts, Int'l Development Studies
Royal University of Phnom Penh & Nagoya University
TECHNICAL SKILLS: Adobe Premiere After Effects, Photoshop, DSLR, ENG, Mirrorless and UAV (drone) camera systems; Digital Photography; Gaffing and Lighting; 360 video; Mixcraft, Audacity, Reaper (DAW), Ozone (Audio Mastering); Pro Audio Podcast, Audiobook, and Voicever techniques; Hootsuite (social media); Final Draft (screenwriting); WordPress; Beaverbuilder; WPBakeryBuilder; some CSS; basic Blender and Unity.